iPORT NTx-Mini-S Embedded Video Interface
Small form factor high-performance GigE Vision connectivity for cameras and imaging devices
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-Mini-S Embedded Video Interface hardware is a thin small form-factor solution that provides manufacturers with a straightforward way to integrate Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) video connectivity into their products.
The embedded hardware converts video data to packets over a GigE link and sends it with low, consistent latency to receiving software or hardware.
The iPORT NTx-Mini-S is supported by Pleora’s feature-rich eBUS™ SDK application tool kit. With this software suite, designers can rapidly prototype and deploy production-ready software to support video transmission over GigE, 10 GigE, and USB 3.0 using the same application programming interface (API).
- Compact very low 5mm thickness form factor and low power, easily embedded in specialty cameras, sensor devices requiring a very low thickness form factor, and imaging systems
- Throughput approaching 1 Gb/s
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- Up to 24-bit, 90 MHz parallel LVTTL/LVCMOS video input, and 2 interleaved taps
- Line scan and area scan modes
- 32 MB frame buffer for store-and-forward applications
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) allows users to precisely measure, synchronize, trigger, and control the operation of vision system elements such as strobe lights and rotary encoders
- AutoGEV XML generation tool makes it fast and easy to create user-friendly GenICam interface
- Updateable firmware via the GigE port for ease of manufacturing and feature upgrades in the field
For additional technical resources log into the Pleora Support Center
iPORT NTx-Mini-S Development Kit
Includes iPORT NTx-Mini-S 904-3016, flat flex cables, power supply, Gigabit Ethernet desktop NIC, Ethernet cable, 12-pin circular connector soldered on FlexEBoard, and eBUS SDK USB stick.Contact Us
iPORT NTx-Mini-S main board
Thin profile, high-performance video transmitter that provides a fast, flexible, and cost-effective way integrators to add high-throughput, real-time GigE connectivity to almost any camera or imaging system.Contact Us