iPORT CL-GigE External Frame Grabbers
Pleora’s iPORT™ CL-GigE External Frame Grabbers allows designers to treat Camera Link® Base configuration cameras as native GigE Vision® cameras in vision systems operating in -40°C to +60°C environments.
With these external frame grabbers, Camera Link cameras can enjoy the long-distance cabling, computing platform support, and networking advantages of Gigabit Ethernet (GigE). The CL-GigE converts video data from Camera Link cameras to packets and transmits it over GigE with low, predictable latency. Cabling distances can be up to 100 meters using standard CAT5e/6 cabling, and unlimited with off-the-shelf Ethernet switches.
The connection at the computing platform is a standard GigE port, allowing designers to reduce system size, cost, and power consumption by using smaller form factor computing platforms such as laptops, embedded PCs, and single-board computers.
The iPORT CL-GigE is supported by Pleora’s feature-rich eBUS™ SDK application tool kit. With this software suite, designers can rapidly prototype and deploy production-ready software to support video transmission over GigE, 10 GigE, and USB 3.0 using the same application programming interface (API).
- Transmits video from Camera Link Base cameras over GigE with low, predictable latency
- Extended operating temperature range of -40°C to +60°C
- Plugs into a wide range of computing platforms without needing a PCI frame grabber
- Compact and low power
- Line scan and area scan modes
- 120 MB frame buffer to accommodate multi-mega pixel sensor sizes
- Record and playback capability
- IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol capabilities allow users to precisely control, trigger, and synchronize equipment and multiple cameras, while the GPIO minimizes effects of electrical noise
- Power over Ethernet (PoE), Power over Camera Link (PoCL) and externally powered options
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) allows users to precisely measure, synchronize, trigger, and control other vision system elements
- Supported by Pleora’s feature-rich eBUS™ SDK
- GenICam Integration Package (consisting of the iPORT AutoGen XML generation tool and a firmware reference design) makes it fast and easy to create a user-friendly GenICam interface (contact sales for pricing information on this integration package)
For additional technical resources log into the Pleora Support Center
iPORT CL-GigEB-IND in mountable enclosure
External Frame Grabber in enclosure for Camera Link Base mode with extended operating temperature range, extensive GPIO, and power over Camera Link (PoCL). External power supply or power over Ethernet required, see accessories.Buy Now
iPORT CL-GigEB-IND OEM Kit
Industrial-use External Frame Grabber board set without enclosure for Camera Link Base mode with extended operating temperature range, extensive GPIO, and power over Camera Link (PoCL). Includes GPIO board with unsoldered 12-pin circular connector, and flat flex cable.Contact Us
iPORT CL-GigEB-IND Development Kit
Includes iPORT CL-GigEB-IND in mountable enclosure (900-6010), Gigabit Ethernet desktop NIC, 2 Ethernet cables, PoE Power Injector, and eBUS SDK USB stickBuy Now
PoE Power Injector
Ethernet power supply. (Regional power cord is required)Buy Now
Power supply with 12-pin connector
For use with CL-GigEB-IND , GPIO access is not available on the 12-pin circular connector. NB – International Power Supply with regional plug blades. Power cord not required.Buy Now
Power Supply with 12-pin Connector and GPIO Access Header
For use with iPORT SB-GigE-EV7520A, CL-GigEB-IND External Frame Grabber, NTx-GigE, NTx-U3. (Power cord not required).Buy Now