eBUS Edge Transmitter
Convert any device into a GigE Vision, GeniCam compliant device
For machine vision designers developing imaging systems with a variety of advanced cameras, sensors, and embedded platforms, eBUS Edge is a software solution that simplifies deployment by converting any device into a standardized GigE Vision, GenICam compliant device, enabling portability and interoperability across devices while still allowing for 3rd party processing applications.
Design and deploy a standards-based inspection solution without adding additional specialized hardware to an already tight footprint, and easily add advanced sensors and cameras to your existing inspection application to improve machine vision inspection systems without device limitations.
By converting data into GigE Vision, end-users can employ off-the-shelf image processing software and evolve towards advanced factory automation applications, while GenICam allows users to continue to control devices. Local decision-making reduces bandwidth demands while reserving centralized processing power for more complex analysis tasks.
- Write code once and deploy it on different operating systems
- Designed for both Intel and ARM architectures
- Includes GigE Vision Streaming Protocol (GVSP) and GigE Vision Control Protocol (GVCP)
- Customizable GenApi interface
- Persist user configuration across power cycles
- Transmit various payload types for image streams and 3D data, including RAW payload with extended chunk mode
- Portable C++ API across multiple operating systems with built-in buffer management, compatible with all sensor types
- Compatible with all sensor and camera types, supports Windows, Linux x86 and NVIDIA Jetson ARM platforms
- GVCP offers configuration and control of the device, while GVSP allows for the image/3D data to be transmitted
- Enables GenICam XML file extensions for use cases such as a stereoscopic 3D cameras
- Leveraging usersets from the GenICam Standard Feature Naming Convention