iPORT NTx-Deca Embedded Interface for Cameras and Flat Panel Detectors
Transmit video seamlessly at 10 Gbps over Ethernet
Pleora’s iPORT™NTx-Deca embedded interface, built on decades of proven expertise in high-reliability transport solutions, simplifies the design of high-performance cameras, imaging devices, and medical, dental, and industrial X-ray flat panel detectors (FPDs).
Compared with competing approaches, the off-the-shelf iPORT NTx-Deca significantly reduces design time and cost by providing a vision standards-compliant, integrated solution that ensures interoperability in multi-vendor systems. Connect your sensor to Pleora’s iPORT NTx-Deca, and the off-the-shelf solution seamlessly handles 10 Gbps video and sensor transport over flexible Copper Cat 6A Ethernet cabling for distances up to 100 meters. GigE Vision 2.0 compliance streamlines interoperability in multi-vendor imaging systems and applications.
Pleora’s unique Image Management Database features enhance system reliability. Store video frames with associated metadata for patient identification, video replay, and tractability for medical and dental applications. In the event of a power or network failure, image management features allow a user to retrieve image data.
The embedded solution is supported by Pleora’s eBUS Software Development Kit, the industry leading choice for image capture, display, and transmission in thousands of mission-critical automation, security and defense, and medical applications.
- Supports 10 Gbps transmission rates for uncompressed images over Copper Cat 6A Ethernet cabling for distances up to 100 meters
- Up to 8 taps per channel for internal 128 bit pixel bus and 10 for internal 80 bit pixel bus
- GigE Vision 2.0 compliance ensures interoperability in multi-vendor digital video systems
- GenICam compliant interface provides easy access to programming features and simplifies integration of imaging devices into existing or new systems
- Supports IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) to synchronize image capture and imaging system elements
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) lets users control external machines and react to inputs to make functional changes, adjust timing, or add features without requiring new hardware
- Image management tags an image or group of images with metadata – provides context necessary to retrieve image data from the on-board frame buffer in event of power or network failure at the receiver
- 512 MB Image buffer
- Image store capability up to 4096 images deep
- Supports line scan and area scan modes
- Field upgradable firmware
- GenICam Integration Package (consisting of the iPORT AutoGen XML generation tool and a firmware reference design) makes it fast and easy to create a user-friendly GenICam interface (contact sales for pricing information on this integration package)
For additional technical resources log into the Pleora Support Center
iPORT NTx-Deca Development Kit
Includes NTx-Deca OEM board mounted to a thermal baseplate, 10GBASE-T Ethernet desktop NIC, Ethernet cable, power supply, and eBUS SDK USB stick.Contact Us
iPORT NTx-Deca OEM Board
Compact transmitter that enables rapid and low-risk video and sensor data cabling for high-performance cameras and X-ray flat panel detectors (FPDs). It enables the transmission of uncompressed high-bandwidth GigE Vision compliant images at speeds of 10 Gb/s network transmission supporting 10GBASE-T.Contact Us