eBUS Software Development Kit
Feature-rich GigE Vision and USB3 Vision compliant software development kit
Built on decades of expertise in the vision market, eBUS SDK is the industry leading choice for image capture, display, and transmission in thousands of mission-critical automation, security & defense, and medical applications. eBUS SDK is a comprehensive solution, providing developers with a feature-rich platform that simplifies application development along with receive and transmit capabilities to streamline end-to-end data delivery between sensor devices and host applications.
eBUS is a single SDK that enables developers to write code that can implement either or both receive and transmit modes of operation. The eBUS SDK is built on a single API to receive video over GigE, 10 GigE, and USB that is portable across Windows, Linux, and macOS operating systems. With an eBUS SDK Seat License, designers can develop production-ready software applications in the same environment as their end-users, and quickly and easily modify applications for different media, while avoiding supporting multiple APIs from different vendors. Compared to camera vendor provided SDKs, eBUS frees developers from being tied to a specific camera, and instead they can choose the device that is best for the application.
eBUS SDK complies fully with the GigE Vision, USB3 Vision and GenICam standards. It interoperates seamlessly with Pleora’s extensive portfolio of video interface products, as well as with standards-compliant products from other manufacturers. Purchasing the eBUS SDK Seat License includes access to online support and technical documentation. For dedicated technical expertise, including installation and configuration support, Maintenance and Support Subscriptions are available.
New in eBUS 6.4 SDK
- Integrated Python support for Windows, Ubuntu, CentOS, and NVIDIA Jetson ARM operating systems and edge devices
- Expanded and updated operating system support for Windows 11, Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, and CentOS/RedHat 8
- New JetPack 5.1 support means eBUS applications can be deployed on the latest NVIDIA Jetson™ AGX Orin and Jetson Orin NX platforms
- For embedded applications, runtime packages for Linux operating systems (x86/ARM) enable lightweight deployment of eBUS-based applications for devices with limited onboard storage and memory
- Support for Python 3.11 on Windows (64-bit) platforms
- New sample to manage GigE Vision/USB3 Vision event data and event commands in Python and C++