- Long reach, allowing spans of up to 100 meters between network nodes over standard copper cabling, and greater distances with switches or cost-effective fiber extenders;
- Ubiquitous connection method, with Ethernet ports widely available on computing and networking devices
- A low-cost, well-understood, and widely available infrastructure;
- Exceptional networking flexibility, with support for almost every conceivable connectivity configuration, including point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multi-point to multi-point;
- Cabling flexibility and small connectors that can be field-terminated;
- High throughput;and
- Scalability, with an inherent ability to accommodate links operating at different data rates and the addition of new processing nodes, displays, and sensors.
Why should I partner with Pleora to build video connectivity products and systems instead of building my own?
- Significantly reduce design risk;
- Speed time-to-market and accelerate field deployment;
- Pass off the substantial engineering investment needed to keep up with the fast-paced evolution of video technology and standards; and
- Allocate valued internal resources to areas that deliver higher value to their core businesses.
Can’t find the answer to your question? Feel free to contact us. We are always ready to assist you with any questions you may have.