iPORT NTx-NBT Embedded Video Interface
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-NBT Embedded Video Interface helps manufacturers shorten time-to-market, reduce risk, and lower costs by providing a straightforward way to integrate GigE Vision® 2.0 video connectivity into imaging products and systems.
The NTx-NBT Embedded Video Interface interacts seamlessly with Pleora’s other products in networked or point-to-point digital video systems. It complies with the GigE Vision 2.0 and GenICam™ standards, ensuring interoperability in a multi-vendor environment.
The NTx-NBT is easily embedded into flat panel X-ray detectors (FPDs), imaging systems, and cameras. The product supports the IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol to synchronize image capture functions and other system elements, enabling the exact triggering of image acquisition.
Pleora’s iPORT NTx-NBT Embedded Video Interface is supported by:
- A Development Kit that speeds time-to-market by enabling the rapid design of prototypes and proof-of-concept demonstrations often without requiring hardware development;
- eBUS™ SDK, a feature-rich application development toolkit for manufacturers to rebrand and distribute with their end-products;
- The AutoGen XML generation tool and a firmware reference design, which makes it fast and easy for manufacturers to create a user-friendly GenICam interface for their products.
- Transmit uncompressed high-bandwidth GigE Vision-compliant images at speeds up to 5 Gb/s over low-cost Cat 5e cabling for distances up to 100 meters
- GigE Vision 2.0 compliant
- GenICam compliant interface for easy accessing and programming features
- 1 GB DDR3 frame buffer to accommodate multi-mega pixel images
- 24-bit, 120 MHz parallel LVTTL/LVCMOS, or up to 15 LVDS pairs
- Supports select geometries up to 8 taps
- Line scan and area scan modes
- Updateable firmware via the NBASE-T port for easy feature upgrades in the field