Unless otherwise specified by law or in a legal agreement with Pleora, the standard warranty period is one (1) year from the date of purchase. The warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship which arise as a result of normal use of the hardware and does not apply in events such as:
- Improper installation, misapplication or negligence;
- Unauthorized modification or misuse;
- Incompatibilities with the user’s hardware or software applications with, or in which, the Pleora product interfaces;
- Use and/or operation outside the product’s environmental specifications.
In the event of a unit malfunction or failure, during the standard warranty period, please submit a support request through the Pleora Support Center. Full details about the Pleora Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process can be found here.
Out-of-Warranty Repair Policy:
- When an out-of-warranty unit requires repair, Pleora will provide an estimate for the repair costs after receipt of the unit. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- The actual repair cost may vary depending on Pleora’s determination of the required repairs.
- If the unit cannot be repaired, the customer has the option to dispose the unit, or have it returned at the customer’s expense.
- The time to repair the product depends on availability of parts necessary for implementing the repair.
- The repair has a limited warranty of 90 days. The warranty applies only to the original end-user purchaser, and is non-transferable. The warranty does not apply in events such as: improper installation, misapplication or negligence; unauthorized modification or misuse; incompatibilities with the user’s hardware or software applications with, or in which, the Pleora product interfaces; use and/or operation outside the product’s environmental specifications.