iPORT NTx-Mini Embedded Video Interface
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-Mini Embedded Video Interface hardware provides system and camera manufacturers with a straightforward way to integrate Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) video connectivity into their products. With the NTx-Mini, manufacturers can shorten time-to-market, reduce development and deployment risk, and lower design and system costs.
For manufacturers requiring deeper levels of integration, the NTx-Mini technology is available in the iPORT NTx-Pro2 Intellectual Property (IP) package that includes an FPGA IP core, a hardware reference design, and expert design review services.
NTx-Mini embedded hardware interacts seamlessly with Pleora's other products in networked or point-to-point digital video systems. The hardware also complies fully with the GigE Vision® and GenICam™ standards, enabling interoperation with third-party equipment in multi-vendor environments. The embedded hardware converts video data to packets at GigE's full, 1 Gb/s throughput rate and sends it with low, consistent latency over a GigE link to receiving software or hardware.
To speed time-to-market, Pleora offers an evaluation kit for the NTx-Mini. This kit allows manufacturers to produce system or camera prototypes and proof-of-concept demonstrations easily and rapidly, often without undertaking hardware development.
Pleora’s iPORT NTx-Mini Embedded Video Interface also includes:
- eBUS™ SDK, a feature-rich application development toolkit for manufacturers to rebrand and distribute with their end-products;
- A sophisticated on-board programmable logic controller (PLC), which allows users to precisely measure, synchronize, trigger, and control the operation of vision system elements such as strobe lights and rotary encoders; and
- The AutoGEV XML generation tool, which makes it fast and easy for manufacturers to create a user-friendly GenICam interface for their products.
- Compact and low power
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- Throughput up to GigE’s full 1 Gb/s rate
- Up to 24-bit, 90 MHz parallel LVTTL/LVCMOS video input, and 2 interleaved taps
- Line scan and area scan modes
- 32 MB frame buffer for store-and-forward applications
- Updateable firmware via the GigE port for ease of manufacturing and feature upgrades in the field
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-Mini IP engine is available with a horizontally or vertically mounted RJ45 to the Main Board.