High-performance application development toolset, interoperable with GigE Vision and GenICam compliant devices.
Designed for use in high-performance digital imaging systems, this comprehensive software development kit (SDK) is interoperable with both Pleora and third-party devices supporting GigE Vision® and GenICam™ standards.
Pleora’s eBUS™ SDK is a feature-rich toolkit that allows Windows and Linux developers to produce advanced applications in a short timeframe. Included with this SDK is Pleora’s eBUS Universal Pro driver, which serves to increase throughput and performance while decreasing latency and jitter.
Pleora’s Video Server API, a feature of the SDK, can be used to create applications which manipulate video streams, prior to retransmitting them to their final destination. Advanced vision system applications can blend or stitch together images from multiple cameras, highlight areas of interest in images, and perform other transformations.
• Receive and transmit image streams with a single SDK
• Real-time video transfer with low, consistent latency
• Comprehensive set of sample code and documentation
• User interface controls for high-performance display
• GigE Vision- and GenICam-compliant
• Extensive rebranding and repackaging capabilities
• Works seamlessly with Pleora’s iPORT™ and vDisplay™ IP engines, as well as GigE Vision- and GenICam-compliant products from other vendors
Want to learn more?
If you’re a Linux or Windows application developer working on digital imaging software, we invite you to review the technical specifications of Pleora’s eBUS SDK data sheet, or contact us, for more information.
Connect Multiple GigE Vision® Devices with Pleora's NetCommand™ Sample Application