Feature-rich, standards-compliant application development toolset for digital video systems and cameras
Designed for use in high-performance digital video systems and cameras, Pleora’s eBUS™ Software Development Kit (SDK) is a feature-rich toolkit that allows Windows and Linux developers to produce video applications in short timeframes, while reducing risk and lowering design and support costs.
The eBUS SDK is based on a clean, modular architecture that uses a single set of functions to receive video over GigE, 10 GigE, USB, and IEEE 802.11 wireless. This helps "future-proof" products because they can be modified quickly and easily for different media. It also helps developers work efficiently, and reduces support for portfolios with multiple interface offerings.
Pleora's eBUS SDK features a huge library of sample code, which serves as a quick-start platform for each development project. It also includes the eBUS Universal Pro driver, which helps developers achieve high-performance results by maximizing end-to-end throughput and ensuring video is delivered with low, consistent latency.
The eBUS SDK complies fully with the GigE Vision®, USB3 Vision™ and GenICam™ standards, and is compatible with every version of each. It interoperates seamlessly with Pleora's extensive portfolio of video interface products, as well as with standards-compliant products from other manufacturers.
- Compliant with GigE Vision 2.0, 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0, 1.1
- Compliant with USB3 Vision 1.0
- Compliant with GenICam 2.3.1, and earlier
- DirectShow filter, to enable easy integration of GigE Vision and USB3 Vision cameras with image display, analysis, and compression filters in the DirectShow ecosystem
- User interface controls for high-performance display
- Receives and transmits image streams from one platform
- Comprehensive set of sample code and documentation
- Extensive rebranding and repackaging capabilities
- Works seamlessly with Pleora’s external frame grabbers and embedded video interface hardware, as well as third-party products compliant with GigE Vision, USB3 Vision, and GenICam
Connect Multiple GigE Vision® Devices with Pleora's NetCommand™ Sample Application