Regional Sales Manager, EMEA (Direct OEM/Channel Sales)Full time permanent position
Why work with us?
Global manufacturers rely on Pleora’s real-time sensor networking products, standards knowledge, and systems expertise in mission-critical industrial automation, medical, and military applications. Our products help system and imaging device manufacturers bring new offerings to market quickly, while reducing risk and lowering costs.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will work closely with the VP of Sales & Marketing and our global sales and application engineering teams to broaden the opportunity for Pleora’s products and professional services as we expand into new sensor networking, machine learning, AI, and embedded markets.
You will be fully responsible and accountable for developing and implementing direct and indirect sales strategies that support revenue and profit growth objectives in the EMEA region. You will have the opportunity to shape the regional sales strategy, execute against established goals and objectives, and present both plans and results to colleagues, managers and senior executives.
Pleora will invest heavily in your professional development and you will benefit from a comprehensive sales training program that leverages the best strategies and tactics from virtually every industry.
This position will be located in a European location to be determined, depending on the successful candidate. As a Regional Sales Manager you will work from home with regular business travel.
Here is what you will do:
- Qualify sales leads and pursue sales activities to close new customer accounts
- Build upon existing relationships to retain and expand current customer accounts
- Develop and execute on your annual territory plan to achieve market penetration and sales objectives
- Manage, support and monitor channel partners to maximize revenue from the territory, including identifying and recruiting channel partners as necessary to ensure optimal revenue performance and product success
- Develop and manage the sales pipeline to ensure sustained bookings and revenue
- Develop and maintain accurate territory forecasts
- Identify risks that may impact the ability to meet sales targets and recommend corrective action
- Manage sales activities through our customer relations management (CRM) application (Salesforce.com) to provide accurate and reliable information necessary to guide decisions and actions in the best interest of Pleora and the customer
- Negotiate pricing within the context of the approved price list, discount structures and delivery targets and finalize details of sales agreements
- Work with diverse internal teams to share customer, market & partner knowledge and feedback to aid in defining product enhancements, new product capabilities, training materials, etc.
Here is what you need:
- Degree in Sales/Marketing, Computer Science, Business Administration; or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 5+ years selling and managing channel partners in the OEM/system integrator space
- Proven success selling to OEMs directly and through channel partners
- Strong business acumen, critical thinking, analytical ability, coupled with a technical aptitude and a consultative approach to solution selling with demonstrated account wins
- Demonstrated success mentoring channel teams in the sales and account development process
- Proven negotiation skills resulting in win-win both with the customer and internal stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to influence and persuade individuals and groups
- Exceptional presentation skills, and the ability to handle large technical and/or business audiences
- The ability and willingness to take ownership of all required responsibilities and tasks in order to meet established objectives
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to help define and sell customized hardware and software products, tailored to meet a customer’s unique requirements
- Familiarity with IP cores & software including sales and integration cycles
- Solution selling in the industrial/machine vision, medical imaging and military imaging industries
- Experience selling at the application level, particularly image processing hardware and software solutions
- Base + commission compensation plan
- Performance oriented culture – flexible hours
Apply now to this amazing career opportunity. Exact location is dependent upon the location of the successful candidate. Please forward your resume in a PDF attachment to the attention of email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject header. We’ll review your application and will connect with you if you’re a good fit! We thank you for your interest.