iPORT™ SB-Pro IP Engines
Compact and simple to integrate, iPORT™ SB-Pro IP engines transmit full resolution video with low, predictable latency. Complete with feature control using the GenICam™ standard, these products are ideal for systems integrators looking to differentiate their offerings, increase interoperability, and introduce networking capabilities.
Ideal for machine vision, military vetronics, and medical imaging applications, the iPORT SB-Pro IP engines leverage the open GigE Vision® and GenICam standards for communication over a Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) link. GigE for video transfer increases interoperability between products from different manufacturers, while dramatically lowering system cost and complexity. With GigE, cabling distances of up to 100 meters can be achieved using standard CAT5/6 cabling; by incorporating common, off-the-shelf switches, distances can be unlimited.
- FPGA architecture ensures low, predictable end-to-end latency
- High-performance, up to 1080p at 30fps
- Video and camera control using a single cable
- Sony® VISCA™ camera control via GenICam interface
- Compact Sony block camera converter measures 69 mm x 42 mm x 25 mm (L x W x H of board set in bracket)
- Flexible, scalable GigE networking options, including multicast
A Sony® FCB-H11 block camera with Pleora’s iPORT™ SB-Pro IP engine.
- Sony® FCB-H11 block camera
- Sony FCB-EX1020 and FCB-EX985E block cameras
- Sony FCB-EH6300 block camera
Compatible with Pleora’s vDisplay™ video receivers, as well as Pleora’s feature-rich application toolkit, eBUS™ SDK, the iPORT SB-Pro video transmitter enables the Sony family of block cameras to become part of a complete networked video connectivity solution over Gigabit Ethernet.
Intro to iPORT™ SB-Pro IP Engines video
- iPORT™ SB-Pro Data Sheet
- iPORT™ SB-Pro H11 User Guide
- SB-Pro 3D Models
- Bracket Technical Drawings (IGS)
- Bracket Technical Drawings (PDF)