iPORT™ PT1000-LV IP Engines
Pleora's iPORT™ PT1000-LV IP engine is a high-performance video transmitter that enables high-throughput, ultra-reliable, real-time Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) connections between TIA/EIA 644 LVDS cameras and PCs, using GigE Vision®. It is ideal for performance-oriented applications in the military, medical, machine vision, and security sectors.
The iPORT PT1000-LV IP engine grabs data from a LVDS camera, converts it to Internet Protocol (IP) quickly and efficiently, and sends it to PCs over GigE links or LANs using Cat-5 cable. These operations are performed by the engine’s field-proven, purpose-built hardware with clock-cycle accuracy and very low latency at the full, 1-Gb/s line rate.
- FPGA architecture ensures low, predictable end-to-end latency and jitter
- Available as enclosed units (95 mm x 97 mm x 37 mm) and OEM board sets (89 mm x 72 mm x 21 mm), ideal for machine vision applications
- Flexible, scalable GigE networking options, including multicast
- Replaces traditional frame grabbers used for capturing video data with vision systems
- Easy to implement and use
- Built-in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for advanced real-time synchronization and triggering
Compatible with Pleora’s vDisplay™ IP engines, as well as Pleora’s feature-rich application toolkit, eBUS™ SDK, the iPORT PT1000-LV IP engines enable LVDS cameras to become part of a complete networked video connectivity solution over Gigabit Ethernet. Interested in learning more about LVDS to Ethernet connectivity? Download the iPORT PT1000-LV Data Sheet.