iPORT™ PT1000-CL IP Engines
Pleora's iPORT™ PT1000-CL IP engine is a high-performance video transmitter that enables high-throughput, ultra-reliable, real-time Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) connections between base-configuration Camera Link® cameras and PCs, using the popular GigE Vision® standard. It is ideal for performance-oriented applications in the military, medical, manufacturing, and security sectors.
The iPORT PT1000-CL IP engine grabs data from a Camera Link camera, converts it to Internet Protocol (IP) quickly and efficiently, and sends it to PCs over GigE links or LANs using Cat-5 cable. These operations are performed by the engine’s field-proven, purpose-built hardware with clock-cycle accuracy and very low latency at the full, 1-Gb/s line rate.
- FPGA architecture ensures low, predictable end-to-end latency and jitter
- Available as enclosed units (93 mm x 98 mm x 37 mm) and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) board sets (89 mm x 56 mm x 21 mm), ideal for machine vision applications
- Flexible, scalable GigE networking options, including multicast
- Replaces traditional Camera Link frame grabbers used for capturing video data with vision systems
- Easy to implement and use
- Built-in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for advanced real-time synchronization and triggering
Compatible with Pleora’s vDisplay™ IP engines, as well as Pleora’s feature-rich application toolkit, eBUS™ SDK, the iPORT PT1000-CL IP engines enable base-configuration Camera Link cameras to become part of complete networked video connectivity solution over Gigabit Ethernet. Interested in learning more about Camera Link to GigE connectivity? Download the iPORT PT1000-CL Data Sheet.