iPORT™ NTx-Pro IP Engines
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-Pro IP engine is a compact, low-power video transmitter that gives systems integrators a fast, low-risk way to add real-time Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) video connectivity to almost any vision system or camera.
Featuring a field-hardened and flexible Altera® FPGA, the iPORT NTx-Pro board includes 2 MB of SRAM and 32 MB of frame buffer memory, enabling a wide range of on-board processing options and a template for the insertion of custom third-party logic. It is available as an off-the-shelf Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) board or as customizable Intellectual Property.
Ideal for medical imaging systems, industrial automation systems, military and global surveillance systems the iPORT NTx-Pro IP engines leverage the open GigE Vision® and GenICam™ standards for communication over a GigE link. Gigabit Ethernet for video transfer increases interoperability between products from different manufacturers, while dramatically lowering system cost and complexity.
- FPGA architecture ensures low, predictable end-to-end latency and jitter
- Altera FPGA with optional template for the insertion of custom third-party logic with the iPORT NTx-Pro Intellectual Property
- Low power consumption (1.8 W)
- Ideal for embedded systems with a compact footprint of 33 mm x 67 mm
- Flexible, scalable Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) networking options, including multicast
- Built-in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for advanced real-time synchronization and triggering
- Compatible with the AutoGEV XML generation tool — a unique GenICam XML management utility for creating GenICam compliant devices
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-Pro IP engine is ideal for embedded systems with a small form factor of 33 mm x 67 mm.
Compatible with Pleora’s vDisplay™ video receivers, as well as Pleora’s feature-rich application toolkit, eBUS™ SDK, the iPORT NTx-Pro video transmitters enable embedded systems and industrial cameras to become part of a complete networked video connectivity solution over Gigabit Ethernet.
To learn more
- Partnering with Pleora
- iPORT™ NTx-Pro Data Sheet
- iPORT™ NTx-Pro Hardware Guide
- iPORT™ NTx-Pro Evaluation Kit Guide
- Networked Video Connectivity Solutions