iPORT™ NTx-Mini IP Engines
Pleora's iPORT™ NTx-Mini IP engines are high-performance video interfaces that provide a fast and cost-effective way for camera manufacturers and systems integrators to add low jitter, low latency Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) connectivity to almost any digital camera or imaging system.
The iPORT NTx-Mini IP engine consists of three components: the Main Board, the AdaptRBoard and the FlexEBoard. All three boards can be integrated as a seamless in-camera package, or the Main Board can be combined with customized implementations of the AdaptRBoard and FlexEBoard, allowing for a flexible range of implementation options.
With their compact footprint, low power consumption, and flexible mounting options, the iPORT NTx-Mini IP engines are an exceptional fit for small-body industrial cameras and vision systems with strict power budgets. The IP engines leverage the open GigE Vision® and GenICam™ standards for communication over a GigE link. Gigabit Ethernet for video transfer increases interoperability between products from different manufacturers, while dramatically lowering system cost and complexity. They are ideal for performance-oriented applications in the medical imaging, industrial automation, and military and global surveillance systems sectors.
- FPGA architecture ensures low, predictable end-to-end latency and jitter
- Low power consumption (from 1.45 W)
- Ultra-compact (42 mm x 42 mm), GigE Vision video interface for industrial cameras
- Flexible, scalable Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) networking options, including multicast
- Built-in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for advanced real-time synchronization and triggering
- Compatible with the AutoGEV XML generation tool — a unique GenICam XML management utility for creating GenICam compliant devices.
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-Mini IP engine is available with a horizontally or vertically mounted RJ45 to the Main Board.
Compatible with Pleora’s vDisplay™ video receivers, as well as Pleora’s feature-rich application toolkit, eBUS™ SDK, the iPORT NTx-Mini IP engines enable industrial cameras and vision systems to become part of a complete networked video connectivity solution over Gigabit Ethernet.
- iPORT™ NTx-Mini Data Sheet
- Networked Video Connectivity Solutions
- iPORT™ NTx-Mini Main Board (Horizontal) 3D Assembly Drawings (IGS)
- iPORT™ NTx-Mini Main Board (Horizontal) 3D Assembly (PDF)