iPORT™ Analog-Pro IP Engines
Compact and simple to integrate, iPORT™ Analog-Pro IP engines transmit high-quality video from analog cameras with low, predictable latency over Gigabit Ethernet (GigE). Able to encode analog to digital video from up to two analog cameras simultaneously, this video transmitter is ideal for systems integrators looking to realize the benefits of networked video connectivity, while leveraging high-value analog cameras.
Ideal for local situational awareness (LSA) in military vetronics applications, the iPORT Analog-Pro IP engines leverage the open GigE Vision® and GenICam™ standards for communication over a Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) link. With GigE, cabling distances of up to 100 meters can be achieved using standard CAT5/6 cabling; by incorporating common, off-the-shelf switches, cabling distances can be unlimited. Decreased cable size, increased flexibility, and a tighter cable bend radius are a few of the additional benefits gained when using the Analog-Pro IP engines for analog to digital video transfer.
- FPGA architecture ensures low, consistent latency and jitter
- Full resolution at 30 fps per channel
- Software-controlled general purpose inputs and outputs (GPIO)
- Two RS-232 ports to control external accessories
- Available as a compact (105 mm x 52 mm x 42 mm) board set designed for use in a variety of housings
- Flexible, scalable Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) networking options, including multicast
- Available as enclosed units and OEM board sets
Pleora’s iPORT™ Analog-Pro IP engines are analog-to-digital video encoders for NTSC, PAL, CCIR, and RS-170 video.
Compatible with Pleora’s vDisplay™ video receivers, as well as Pleora’s feature-rich application toolkit, eBUS™ SDK, the iPORT Analog-Pro video transmitters enable analog cameras to become part of complete networked video connectivity solution over Gigabit Ethernet. Interested in learning more about Analog to Ethernet connectivity? Download the iPORT Analog-Pro Data Sheet.
- iPORT™ Analog-Pro Data Sheet
- Bracket Technical Drawings (IGS)
- Bracket Technical Drawings (PDF)
- Networked Video Connectivity Solutions