iPORT™ Video Transmitters
Pleora’s iPORT™ IP engines are Internet Protocol (IP) video and control interfaces that transmit video in real-time over Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) with consistent low latency and low jitter.
As a key element in Pleora’s end-to-end networked video solution, iPORT IP engines can deliver video to one or more destinations for processing, display or storage. Included with Pleora’s IP engines is the eBUS™ SDK, our field-proven software development kit.
Solve design challenges
By streaming video over standard GigE networks, this product family solves a number of nagging system design challenges associated with other common video interfaces:
- Limited cabling lengths;
- High bandwidth video transmission;
- Routing issues related to cabling flexibility, bend radius, and thickness; and
- Lack of video distribution capability.
Reduce system costs
In addition to its design advantages, a GigE network architecture reduces a system’s overall cost and complexity since it not only demands fewer components, but most components are standard, off-the-shelf supply.
Leverage engineering expertise
Beyond the benefits of Ethernet, designers enjoy the specific advantages that come with the Pleora relationship:
- Access and apply our extensive engineering experience in networked video to your application.
- Benefit from our expert understanding of the GigE Vision standard, which Pleora co-founded.
- Receive support for a variety of in-camera and in-system video interfaces.
- Leverage powerful configuration software specifically designed for fast GenICam integration.
- Save time with our software development kit, which includes a high-performance driver that minimizes the resources required of the host PC.
Want to learn more?
To learn more about these IP video and control interfaces, select from the list of iPORT IP engines below. Further, should you wish to have an interface tailored to your specific video-over-GigE needs, we also offer custom solutions.