iPORT NTx-NBT25 Embedded Video Interface
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-NBT25 Embedded Video Interface hardware helps manufacturers shorten time-to-market, reduce risk, and lower costs by providing a straightforward way to integrate GigE Vision® 2.0 video connectivity over NBASE-T into imaging devices and systems.
The NTx-NBT Embedded Video Interface supports 2.5 Gbps transmission of uncompressed images over a standard Cat 5E Ethernet cable for distances up to 100 meters. The video interface complies with the GigE Vision 2.0 and GenICam™ standards, ensuring interoperability in multi-vendor networked or point-to-point digital video systems. The compact hardware solution is easily embedded into flat-panel X-ray detectors, imaging systems, and cameras. The product supports the IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol to synchronize image capture functions and other system elements, enabling the exact triggering of image acquisition.
Pleora’s iPORT NTx-NBT25 Embedded Video Interface is supported by:
- A Development Kit that speeds time-to-market by enabling the rapid design of prototypes and proof-of-concept demonstrations often without requiring hardware development;
- eBUS™ SDK, a feature-rich application development toolkit for manufacturers to rebrand and distribute with their end-products;
- The AutoGen XML generation tool and a firmware reference design, which makes it fast and easy for manufacturers to create a user-friendly GenICam interface for their products.
- Supports 2.5 Gbps transmission of uncompressed images over standard Cat 5e Ethernet cabling for distances up to 100 meters
- Small footprint embedded hardware easily integrated into existing and new imaging device designs
- GigE Vision 2.0 compliance ensures interoperability in multi-vendor digital video systems
- GenICam compliant interface provides easy access to programming features and simplifies integration of imaging devices into existing or new systems
- Supports IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) to synchronize image capture and imaging system elements
- Integrated programmable logic controller (PLC) lets users control external machines and reacts to inputs – make functional changes, adjust timing, or add features without requiring new hardware
- 512 MB Image buffer
- Image store capability up to 4096 images deep
- Supports line scan and area scan modes
- Field upgradable firmware