iPORT NTx-GigE Embedded Video Interface
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-GigE Embedded Video Interface hardware helps manufacturers shorten time-to-market, reduce risk, and lower costs by providing a straightforward way to integrate GigE Vision 2.0 video connectivity into cameras, x-ray detector panels, and imaging systems.
The NTx-GigE Embedded Video Interface interacts seamlessly with Pleora’s other products in networked or point-to-point digital video systems. It complies with the GigE Vision 2.0® and GenICam™ standards, ensuring interoperability in a multi-vendor environment.
The ultra-compact NTx-GigE is easily embedded into small-body cameras, flat-panel x-ray detectors, and imaging systems. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and external power options provide design flexibility, while lowering component and operating costs. The product supports the IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol to synchronize image capture functions and other system elements, enabling the exact triggering of image acquisition.
Pleora’s iPORT NTx-GigE Embedded Video Interface is supported by:
- An evaluation kit to help speed time-to-market by enabling the rapid design of prototypes and proof-of-concept demonstrations, often without requiring hardware development;
- eBUS™ SDK, a feature-rich application development toolkit for manufacturers to rebrand and distribute with their end-products; and
- The AutoGen XML generation tool and a firmware reference design, which makes it fast and easy for manufacturers to create a user-friendly GenICam interface for their products.
The iPORT NTx-GigE, together with the iPORT NTx-U3 for USB3 Vision™ connectivity family, are pin-compatible hardware solutions that provide manufacturers with a cost-effective approach to support all video interface needs.
- Compact and low power
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliant
- Throughput approaching 1 Gb/s
- Up to 32-bit, 120 MHz parallel LVTTL/LVCMOS video input, and 4 interleaved taps
- Line scan and area scan modes
- 120 MB frame buffer to accommodate multi-mega pixel sensor sizes
- Supports both POE and external-powered options
- Updateable firmware via the GigE port for easy upgrades in the field
Pleora’s iPORT™ NTx-GigE Embedded Video Interface is ideal for embedding in small-body cameras, flat-panel x-ray detectors, and imaging systems.